Join us on Saturday, July 12 at Fort Steilacoom Park for SummerFEST 2014. You won’t want to miss this because SummerFEST has become one of the best days in Lakewood. The sun is sure to shine and everyone who is anyone will be there! Fort Steilacoom Park will be humming with excitement.
- Stop by early and enjoy the final leg of the Sprint Triathlon (swim, bike and run) presented by St. Clare Hospital. Come watch these amazing athletes cross the finish line around 10:00 a.m.
- Beginning at 11:00 a.m. over 75 public market vendors and 20 food vendors will provide a variety of things to see, eat and buy.
- Families can enjoy two stages of FREE entertainment, a soccer tournament and Police, Fire, Army Strong vehicles and other community displays.
- The West Pierce Fire and Rescue will be on site to provide safety information as well as sell life vests and bike helmets.
- For a small fee children can enjoy the petting zoo and bouncing, climbing and racing in the KidZone.
- Come see the classic cars displayed at the Partners for Parks car show.
- Stay all day and into the night for our Comcast/Xfinity outdoor movie in the park – starting at dusk.
This annual event brings our community and guests together to celebrate Lakewood.
SummerFEST Main Stage Schedule
Noon – 12:30 pm Opening Ceremony
12:30 pm – 1:30 pm Coco – Loco (Tropical Latin)
1:30 pm – 2:00 pm Break – Local
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm Latigo Lace (Young Country)
3:00 pm – 3:30 pm Break-Local
3:30 pm – 4:30 pm Michelle Taylor Band (Hot Blues)
4:30 pm – 5:00 pm Break – Local
5:00 pm – 6:00 pm M80’s (New Wave 80’s)
6:00 pm – 6:30 pm Break – Local
6:30 pm – 8:00 pm Whiskey River (Southern Rock)
8:00 pm – 9:30 pm Greg Bennick (Variety)
9:30 pm – 9:45 pm Stage Breakdown
9:45 pm – 11:30 pm Outdoor Movie in the Park (Jurassic Park)
SummerFEST 2014 Vendor Application Packet
SummerFEST 2014 Vendor Packet
This packet must be completed and submitted by June 20, 2014, to guarantee review of your application for the SummerFEST 2014 event. Please include the $25.00 non-refundable application fee with your application. Applications will not be submitted without payment. All applications are subject to approval.
If you have any additional questions please call (253) 983-7887.