Report a Crime


Call 911 if you see any suspicious activity, see a crime occurring, or are a victim of a crime in-progress.

In-progress means the crime or activity is occurring at the moment or there is a chance that a quick response by Officers would allow them to apprehend the suspect.


Call (253) 798-4721 to report a crime that is NOT in-progress.

Non-Emergencies Online

You can now report some crimes that are not in-progress , online (You will be taken to a blank page with a "Submit" button. Click on the "Submit" button to start). Examples would be to report lost property (excluding guns, passports, military ID, etc.), vandalism and stolen property/theft (excluding vehicles, guns and license plates).

Citizen Reporting