There are two different types of records that are available to the public, Court Case Records and Administrative Court Records. Police reports can be obtained from South Sound 911 .
(1) Court Case Records
(2) Administrative Court Records
- These are records that relate to the management, supervision, or administration of a court or judicial agency.
- Public access to these records is governed by GR 31.1
Access to Administrative Court Records
- Court Rule GR 31.1
- GR 31.1 Policy and Procedures Lakewood
- Obtaining Public Administrative Court Records
- Frequently Asked Questions document
- Records Exempt from Disclosure Requirements
- Request for Administrative Records Form
- Summary of Procedures to Seek Further Review
- Request for Review of Decision Form