Conditions Agreement for Viewing and Downloading Bid Documents
- The City of Lakewood makes these documents available on an “as is” basis. All warranties and representation of any kind with regard to said documents are disclaimed, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular use. The City of Lakewood does not warrant the documents against deficiencies of any kind.
- Document clarity and scale is not guaranteed. Hard copies of original document may be viewed at the Public Works Department, 6000 Main Street SW, Lakewood, WA.
- Bidders are ultimately responsible to investigate and acknowledge all issued project addenda information, whether posted on-line or not.
- Please note that revisions to a solicitation document may be issued by the City after the solicitation was initially published. Your bid or proposal response could be rejected if you fail to acknowledge any issued amendments and/or if you fail to submit your bid or proposal based on any published revisions to the original specifications or submittal instructions. You are advised to return to this website on a regular basis to monitor for notices of revisions that affect previously published bid solicitation documents.
- 2018 Chip Seal Project 302.0005
- 2018 Roadway Patching Project
- 59th Main To100th 302.0049
- Gravelly Lk Dr Non-Motorized Trail 302.0039